Odongo Abraham 17/U/9494/PS (March 29th, 2021 - April 4th, 2021)
1. On Monday 29th March, we met our supervisor to bring forward our project idea and get guidance in line with it.
2. I made a visit with the rest of my group mates to Kabanyolo Farm, a Makerere University Agricultural Research Center. The aim of the visit was to get an understanding of the maize plant which is the focus of our project. The information gathered included the gestation period of maize, best practices to achieve high quality yield to mention but a few.
3. We had a successful interview with a one Mr. Lwasa Stephen, the farm manager. We used a questionnaire to carry out the interview.
4. I was the Secretary, in charge of noting down the responses from Mr. Lwasa.
5. I sat down with the rest of the group and we were tasked to make meaning out of the information we had gathered during our first visit.
Comments
Post a Comment